Fabulous Fashion at 40+

Pages

  • Home
  • About This Blog

Tuesday, 21 January 2014

Peplum dresses I love!

Peplum dresses I love!

Peplum dresses I love! by dkgirl featuring Karen Millen

Kaliko peplum dress
$64 - debenhams.com

Karen Millen dress
karenmillen.com

Karen Millen dress
$205 - houseoffraser.co.uk

Atelier 61 black dress
dorothyperkins.com

Alice Olivia dress
mytheresa.com

Elie Tahari sheath dress
halsbrook.com

Posted by Unknown at 05:09
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Labels: Alice + Olivia, Atelier 61, Elie Tahari, fashion, Kaliko, Karen Millen, polyvore, style

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

Unknown
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ►  2015 (2)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  April (1)
  • ▼  2014 (20)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  February (6)
    • ▼  January (6)
      • Which top to wear with these jeans?
      • Tropical Breeze
      • Colourful Summer
      • Black and white and red all over
      • Classic Era
      • Peplum dresses I love!
Awesome Inc. theme. Powered by Blogger.